Saturday, March 30, 2013

BOKU WA TOMODACHI GA SUKUNAI NEXT ANIME REVIEW

BOKU WA TOMODACHI GA SUKUNAI NEXT  ANIME REVIEW

After the first season I was excite to see the second season and the continuation of my favorite characters in the neighbors club, I wante to see more character development, and strong story line, and of course FANSERVICE! 
and I can happily say I got most of that. This season has manged to develope the characters nicely either by showing how hard working they are or by showing how some characters are truly weak in the inside, but it wasn't overly melodramatic, it had its famous comedy too! 8/10


NOW ONTO THE MUSIC!
the music wasn't terrible enough to not make me enjoy the scenes but it wasn't good enough to pull me into the scenes more, actually the msic wasn't noticeable, if that's a good or bad thing i'll leave it up to you. 6/10

CHARACTERS 
I'm pretty sure I already said we had some great character development. Or did you just skip that part! hmm o.O 9/10
   
OVERALL ENJOYMENT 9/10
it's really great I highly recommend everyone reading to check it out! but on't forget to watch the first season.. well.. duh!


No comments:

Post a Comment